1. I gave an assessment on Friday, where students had to think and write about something that comes in groups. Then, they had to determine how many things were in the group. Last, they need to represent ideas with a picture, multiplication equation, and addition equation. 95% of our students were proficient. The other 5% were REALLY close to proficient. Everyone was proficient or partially proficient. We will keep practicing and THINKING!
2. Every single student (for the exception of absent students) turned in Homework that was due Friday! WOOHOO! Thank you parents for your support at home! I have the best students and parents in the world!