- Donuts for Dads tomorrow, Tuesday, September 23 from 7:30-8:15 in the Learning Commons. Any male role model is welcome to join us for donuts and coffee.
- Scholastic book orders have been placed for the month of September. Books should be arriving within the week! Our next book order will be due mid- October before fall break.
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE SLOTS
- We will be taking MAPS Wednesday and Friday of this week. Students will take a MAPS (Measures of Academic Progress) Assessment on the computer to assess progress in literacy and math. Please encourage your students to do their best. We will be talking about this on Tuesday.
- Have a great week! Students need to be getting plenty of rest, drinking plenty of water, and eating healthy. There is clearly a "bug" going around. Let's do everything we can to keep it out of our classroom!